Book on strategy for objective examinations and Kota Coaching System is here. If you are one of the following:
- Thinking of preparing for JEE Advanced or any other objective exam in Kota (To see what lies ahead)
- Preparing for JEE Advanced or any other objective exam in Kota (For tips)
- Prepared in Kota for 1-3 years for NEET/AIIMS/IITs (For Nostalgia) then this book is for you.
Additionally, the students will get answers of the following questions after reading this book:
- How to break marathon preparation for JEE/NEET in simple checkpoints?
- How to make notes so that revision can be done effectively?
- How to prepare for other important examinations like NTSE and KVPY with JEE/NEET?
- How to manage Boards along with JEE/NEET?
You can buy the book by clicking on the following link: Buy Book Here
Poorva Kumra is an Engineer by her degree but a faculty member of English by her heart and profession. Currently, she is heading the team of passionate English Teachers who are working hard to innovate the delivery of English for students.
She did preparation for IIT-JEE but could not make it through the examination. She had the brain and sincerity to do it but had limited guidance and this proved to be a blessing in disguise for the book.
She asked many questions from Prashant which could have helped her in getting selected in IIT-JEE. Those questions made the book all the more relevant for all sincere students preparing for competitive examinations.
Prashant Jain is a passionate educationalist who left high paying campus job as a Trader in Optiver, Amsterdam to lead a crusade to reverse the trend of declining quality of primary and secondary education, especially in Rajasthan.
After securing All India Rank 42 in IIT-JEE 2008, he completed his graduation from IIT Bombay in Computer Science Branch in 2012 and since then has been mentoring students to secure good ranks in IIT-JEE (now JEE Advanced). He pens down his experience as a student and as a mentor to thousands of students to help competitive examination aspirants to perform well in objective examinations.
Following is his journey:
Say “Hi” to Prashant Jain,